Originally designed as a shop floor data collection system, MasterTime has evolved into a complete employee time collection and analysis system.
Control your labor costs by tracking overtime for regular and contract employees
MasterTime easily interfaces with your ERP system, reducing admin and back office costs
Available for physical installation on premises or remotely via a secure cloud connection
MasterTime provides supervisors with real-time data and reports for all employees
MasterTime’s powerful dashboard interface allows for quick and easy analysis
- Track direct costs by production order, by department, by supervisor.
- Helps control overtime costs.
- Track regular as well as contract employees.
- When you control labor costs, you increase bottom line profits.
- MasterTime collects the data and easily interfaces with your ERP system, reducing admin and back office costs.
- MasterTime is available in a cloud version or as on-premise client/server
- Uses barcode scanners for employee log in, job codes, etc
- Interfaces with ERP systems through data exchange files
- Uses SQL server back end for increased reliability and scalability
- Prints employee ID badges
- Multiple geographic locations handled by a single instance
- Employee Master Detail Report
- Production Order Master Detail Report
- Who Is Working Report
- Time Ready for Approval Report
- Export Contract Worker Hours for Vendors Report
- Time History by Employee Report
- Daily Overtime Report
- Supervisor Performance Report
- Dashboard labor reporting by department, production order, work center, supervisor and contract vendor
How it works
Staff members scan their barcoded IDs to clock into the system and record the beginning and end of each task
MasterTime automatically logs the time taken on each task which can be filtered by employee, department, task type and more
All data is securely stored in the cloud, or on the server and integrates with the company’s ERP and payroll systems
MasterTime’s powerful dashboard interface allows managers to see all of the data and generate reports in easy-to-digest formats